With Spring comes comes rain, flowers in bloom, warm and light, embracing the sense of freshness that abounds, and a time to begin anew! What better way to do that than with a couple of good reads!!
Check them out below:
- Take My Hand ~Dolen Perkins-Valdez
- Bless The Daughter Raised By A Voice In Her Head ~Warsan Shire
- A Girl is a Body of Water ~Jennifer Nansubuga Maxumbi
- By The Book ~Jasmine Guillory
- The Windows of Malabar Hill ~Sujata Massey
And remember you can always go back and check out the previous month’s list and past recommendations in the “Resource” section of the website!!
“I began writing about power because I had so little.” ~Octavia E. Butler