Keeping it short and sweet for you all this month, I want to let the books shine!! This month is in honor of Women’s History Month!! Seven books that will capture a wide range of experiences all written by women!
Check them out below:
- Black Cake ~Charmaine Wilkerson
- Carolina Built ~Kianna Alexander
- The School for Good Mothers ~Jessamine Chan
- Julián is a Mermaid ~Jessica Love
- We Are Displaced: My Journey and Stories from Refugee Girls Around the World ~Malala Yousafzai
- Girl Rising: Changing the World One Girl at a Time ~Tanya Lee Stone
- Memphis ~Tara M. Stringfellow
And remember you can always go back and check out the previous month’s list and past recommendations in the “Resource” section of the website!!
“Freeing yourself was one thing; claiming ownership of that freed self was another.”
– Toni Morrison