Happy Holidays!! As we close out another year, I have one more list of recommendations to close out!! This month’s list is split with a little holiday flair!
Check out December’s list below:
- A Coastline is an Immeasurable Thing ~Mary-Alice Daniel
- On Rotation ~Shirlene Obuobi
- Black on Black: On our Resilience and Brilliance in America ~Daniel Black
- The Sugar Jar: Create Boundaries, Embrace Self-Healing, and Enjoy the Sweet Things in Life ~Yasmine Cheyenne
- Shot Clock ~Caron Butler & Justin A. Reynolds
- An American Story ~Kwame Alexander
- I’m Dreaming of Brown Christmas ~Steve Gray and Vernon D. Gibbs
- Christmas Soul: African American Holiday Stories ~Allison Samuels
- Mim’s Christmas Jam ~Andrea Davis Pinkney
- Soulful Holidays: An inclusive rhyming story celebrating the joys of Christmas and Kwanzaa ~Ciara Hill
And remember you can always go back and check out the previous month’s list and past recommendations in the “Resource” section of the website!!
“We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.” — Gwendolyn Brooks