Fall is upon us…the autumn leaves are changing colors, the air is becoming a bit more brisk and cool, and the days will soon become shorter. Per usual make sure to stack up your coins, dive into your bookstore shopping baskets, and get ready for some Fall reading!! Check out this month’s book recommendations below, which include a few treats in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month!!
- Skye Falling ~Mia McKenzie
- Cooking from the Spirit: Easy, Delicious, and Joyful Plant-Based Inspirations ~Tabitha Brown
- Glory ~NoViolet Bulawayo
- How Not to Drown in a Glass of Water ~Angie Cruz
- The Chilean Kitchen ~Pilar Hernandez & Eileen Smith
- What’s Coming to Me ~Francesca Padilla
And remember you can always go back and check out the previous month’s list and past recommendations in the “Resource” section of the website!!
“We must recognize and nurture the creative parts of each other without always understanding what will be created.” —Audre Lorde